Blog Archives

Arrears vacated, Child Emancipated, Money Returned

Client recently hired me to emancipate his child and get his money back that the Probation Department took from his tax returns.  We had to move quick because Probation wanted to lock him up for failing to pay.  In the end, the child was emancipated, the money from the tax returns was given back to the client and Probation vacated his arrears so his balance was set at zero.

If you need help with any child support case in New Jersey, call the Monmouth County Child Support Lawyers today.