Blog Archives

Atlantic County Child Support Lawyer Helps Client End Child Support

Atlantic County Child Support Lawyer

John P.


Our lawyers represented the client twice. As we have said before, you sometimes have to file two motions to terminate child support. One set its up and the second gets it done. That’s exactly what happened here. We filed a motion to emancipate the child but it was not successful. We did however set the case up for victory. A year later, we filed another motion and this time, we won the case.