Child Support Ocean County NJ
Residents of Ocean County in need of legal representation involving child support, child custody or related matters can contact the experienced legal team at the Law Office of Jef Henninger for a free consultation.
Disagreements involving child custody, child visitation, parental alienation and child support obligations can create highly emotional situations and lasting turmoil. Many Ocean County families suffer through child related disputes and disagreements long after a divorce is finalized. In many cases additional legal intervention is required to resolve issues that may not have been originally addressed or due to changing circumstances after a final divorce decree. The services of an experienced and compassionate Ocean County law firm may be essential in helping you to satisfactorily resolve issues that in any way involve children.
* Ocean County Child Support Calculations – A set mathematical formula is used to calculate the financial responsibility of each parent in the support of their child. Some of the situations that may require additional consideration by a Judge are special health care needs, unique educational requirements and also the age of a supported child.
* Ocean County Child Custody Determination – A Divorce may be dissolved as easily as two adults terminating a legal contract. On the other hand when there are children involved it is often difficult to determine what’s really in the childs best interest verse that of emotionally charged parents. The Family Lawyers at The Law Offices of Jef Henninger can help divorcing parents navigate the legal intricacies of custody and put their children first. Below are a few of the important factors to be considered when establishing what is truely in a child’s best interest.
Existing Relationship With Child
Child Parental Preference
Any Domestic Violence Issues
Child Support Lawyers Toms River NJ
Child Support Lawyers Brick NJ
Child Support Lawyers Lakewood NJ
Child Support Lawyers Point Pleasant NJ
Child Support Lawyers Ocean County
Home Location or Travel Issues
Acceptance of Other Parents Rights
Health of Parents
Employment Situation of Parents
* Ocean County Child Visitation Scheduling – The Child Support Lawyers at The Law Offices of Jef Henninger have extensive experience in creating parenting plans that work for parents with challenging work and time constraints. Putting together a workable parenting time schedule is always done in the best interest of the child, but must also take into consideration the long term effect and well-being of each parent. Holiday parenting time should be customized to meet the needs of the child as well as opportunities to create visitation time with extended family members.
Visitation Lawyers Toms River NJ
Visitation Lawyers Brick NJ
Visitation Lawyers Lakewood NJ
Visitation Lawyers Point Pleasant NJ
Visitation Lawyers Ocean County
* Ocean County Grandparent Visitation Rights – Grandparents residing in New Jersey have the right to seek an order for visitation rights with their grandchildren. The Grandparent seeking visitation rights must prove overwhelmingly to the court that visitation is in the best interest of the child. During the application process (N.J.S.A. 9:2-7.1) the following factors are some of what will be considered by the court.
* The existing relationship
* Applicants relationship with custodial parent
* Last contact time interval
* Possible effect on child parent relationship
* Any other factor relevent to the childs best interest
* Child Emancipation Ocean County NJ – Law (S-1046/A-2721) sets the age of child emancipation in New Jersey at 19 years. At the age of 19, New Jersey child support and medical support obligations terminate, unless otherwise agreed upon. The law does allows for support to continue until age 23 for dependents attending college, grad school or other vocational training. Disability and other special situations are considered on a case by case basis. Child support payments in arrears at the age of emancipation are still valid debts.
* Parental College Expense Obligations Ocean County NJ – Child support in New Jersey now includes the cost of college tuition. New Jersey courts view higher education as a necessity for qualified dependents. During the evaluation of a parents obligation to pay the cost of higher education, New Jersey courts give consideration to many factors.
Toms River Emancipation Lawyers
Brick Emancipation Lawyers
Lakewood Emancipation Lawyers
Point Pleasant Emancipation Lawyers
Ocean County Emancipation Lawyers
Amount of contribution being sought
Parents ability to pay
Financial resources of both spouses
Availability of financial aid
Overall educational goals of the child
Commitment of the child to the education
Financial assets held in custodianship or trust
More information on child support & college expenses
Ocean County NJ Child Support Resources
Ocean County Courthouse
Address:71 Monument ParkP.O. Box 1252
Ocean County Division of Social Services
Address: P.O. Box 3000 Kozlowski Road
Phone: 1-877-NJKIDS1 (1-877-655-4371)
Ocean County Probation
Address: 30 Mechanic Street P.O. Box 1259
Phone: 1-877-NJKIDS1 (1-877-655-4371)
Local Child Support Resources Ocean County
Toms River NJ Child Support Services
Brick NJ Child Support Services
Lakewood NJ Child Support Services
Point Pleasant NJ Child Support Services
Ocean County Child Support Lawyers 855-953-3529