Waiting to file a motion could cost you

One of my new clients just came to me to file a motion to increase child support as the number has not been adjusted in over a decade.  As a result, she has been missing out on thousands of dollars per year as the number is off by anywhere from 50% to 75%.  In addition, she never sought any contribution for medical expenses which is even more money that she has left on the table.  Lucky, we may be able to get some of that back.  But since there is no retroactive child support increase, she will still lose a ton of money.  Moral of the story:  act now!


Posted on July 13, 2010, in My Practice and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: